top of page

‘Moving’ Season 2 moves on with returning ensemble and new cast

The Korean TV series "Moving" has officially begun production on its second season, bringing back much of its original ensemble while introducing a new director, additional cast members, and a key recasting.

Kim Asis/Paraluman News

19 May 2026 at 10:44:31

‘Moving’ Season 2 moves on with returning ensemble and new cast

The cast of "Moving" Season 2

A screen grab of a photo on the official Instagram account of Disney+


The Korean TV series "Moving" has officially begun production on its second season, bringing back much of its original ensemble while introducing a new director, additional cast members, and a key recasting.


On May 18, Disney+ released a video from the cast’s first reading session, featuring returning stars Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Hyo-joo, Zo In-sung, Cha Tae-hyun, Go Youn-jung, and Kim Do-hoon. Supporting cast members Moon Sung-keun, Kim Shin-rock, Shim Dal-gi, Park Byung-eun, Park Kwang-jae, and Lee Ho-jung were also present.


Joining the lineup this season are Roh Yoon-seo, Choi Yoon-ji, Lee Hee-jun, and Ryu Hye-young. The new season will be directed by award-winning filmmaker Kim Seong-hun, , while original webtoon creator and screenwriter Kang Full will return.  Both Kang Full and Kim gave short speeches thanking the cast and production team.


Moving Season 2 will also star newcomer and “Bitch X Rich" actor Won Kyu-bin, 22, taking over the role of Kim Bong-seok from Lee Jung-ha, who enlisted for mandatory military service earlier this year.


Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, Moving tells the story of people with superhuman abilities who hide their powers from the world while facing dangerous threats targeting them. Season 2 of the fantasy-thriller series continues the story after the Jeongwon High School incident, as the characters face a new crisis.


The first season became one of Disney+’s most successful Korean originals, earning strong viewership and major awards, including honors at the Asia Content Awards & Global OTT Awards, Blue Dragon Series Awards and Baeksang Arts Awards.

TOP ENTERTAINMENT STORIES

Add a Title

Start Now

Add a Title

Start Now

Add a Title

Start Now
'Married at First Sight' reality show removed after accusations of rape during filming

'Married at First Sight' reality show removed after accusations of rape during filming

Start Now
‘Moving’ Season 2 moves on with returning ensemble and new cast

‘Moving’ Season 2 moves on with returning ensemble and new cast

Start Now
Sarah Lahbati gives a sneak peek at her new home

Sarah Lahbati gives a sneak peek at her new home

Start Now

LATEST NEWS

Add a Title

Start Now

Add a Title

Start Now

Add a Title

Start Now
Son of Mango fashion tycoon detained over father's death in Spain

Son of Mango fashion tycoon detained over father's death in Spain

Start Now
'I saw bad stuff," says 9-year-old who hid in closet during California mosque shooting

'I saw bad stuff," says 9-year-old who hid in closet during California mosque shooting

Start Now
Ebola deaths in eastern Congo rise to 131 as outbreak spreads

Ebola deaths in eastern Congo rise to 131 as outbreak spreads

Start Now

PARALUMAN NEWS

© 2026 Paraluman News Publication

bottom of page